Fresh From The Yeast Vault!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewChatter

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I'm ALWAYS brewing something different. My recipe formulation process usually starts with the yeast I want to use and works backwards from there until I come up with whatever I'm making. So many killer strains, and so little time to brew with all of them!

Specialty Seasonal Strains

We just received a fresh shipment of Vault Strains from White Labs, and if any of you brew like me (or have an obsession with collecting and using strains that are normally unavailable), check it out!! We also have a limited supply of Imperial Que Bueno left, for those of you wanting to knock out that killer Mexican Style Lager or want to make a nice, clean Baltic Porter to prepare for Fall!

Of course, we'll ship your yeast Free 2 Day Air to all 50 states, and if it's your first order with us, use the code 'HBT20' for 20% off your entire cart.

Read more about Vault, Seasonal and Private Collection Yeast Strains on BrewCranium if you haven't had the chance to branch out with these fun yeasts yet!

Brew On! :mug:

Back