• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free to Good Home - SoCal - Local Pickup Only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Heyas All,

I've been meaning to get rid of this stuff for a little bit, just haven't been around in awhile.

One and only stipulation, is that you take the lot. Pay it forward, give away whatever you decide you don't need.

Hop Screen, does have the lid. Doesn't have the chain which some may find useful. I've already given away the HD cooler to the local High School.

IMG_5907.jpeg

I did however take the false bottom out. Note, that you will only be receiving the false bottom and 90 elbow. All other pieces are gone.

IMG_5906.jpeg

3 Immersion Chillers. 1 is from the 10.5 Anvil Foundry which was never used. Middle stainless steel one I used in an Anvil 7.5G brew kettle. The copper one...I can't remember where I got that one.

IMG_5904.jpeg

Back