• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Free To A Good Home: Mister Beer Fermentors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

day_trippr

The Central Scruuuutinizer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Rolling past a neighborhood yard sale, eye caught by something.
Turned out to be a collection of Mister Beer fermentors in immaculate condition (seriously, I'd brew in them).
The seller realized they weren't going anywhere and nearly gave them to me.

There's four of them. If there's anyone in Central MA that would like them they're yours.

PM me...

Cheers!

Rolling past a neighborhood yard sale, eye caught by something.
Turned out to be a collection of Mister Beer fermentors in immaculate condition (seriously, I'd brew in them).
The seller realized they weren't going anywhere and nearly gave them to me.

There's four of them. If there's anyone in Central MA that would like them they're yours.

PM me...

Cheers!

Nice of you. Not much like an obnoxious masshole at all;) (I lurk there for the fun of it) anyway, if you have no takers I'm visiting Marlborough in August and could take one off your hands.

Nice of you. Not much like an obnoxious masshole at all;) (I lurk there for the fun of it) anyway, if you have no takers I'm visiting Marlborough in August and could take one off your hands.
As a great New Yorker once said "You? If I knew it was for you, I never would have given it to him in the first place! I would have taken a hatchet and smashed it to pieces!" -The Soup Nazi

Back