FREE TEST for INKBIRDPLUS Portable Space Heater

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll give it a try I have one room in my office it’s always a little bit cold and this would be perfect with a real temperature control.

Hey lovely members of HBT, :mug:

As winter is coming, we're going to put our new released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!
Product page: IHT-01W WiFi Space Heater / IHT-01 Space Heater (non WiFi)

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, providing you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

View attachment 791849

I'd be open to test this out in either our crawl space for keeping plumbing from the occasional freezing temps or to also use in our detected garage for minimal heating when doing woodworking and brewing projects.

Hey lovely members of HBT, :mug:

As winter is coming, we're going to put our newly released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!
Product page: IHT-01W WiFi Space Heater / IHT-01 Space Heater (non WiFi)

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, provide you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

View attachment 791849
I'd love to try this... especially the wifi version! Thanks for being one of my best brewing friends @inkbird !!!

Latest posts

Back