Free stir plate!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farrout

Reaction score
I was in my chemistry lab yesterday and saw all the stir plates the school had and got to thinking. So after class I talked to the prof in charge of inventory and asked if they had any old ones I could have. sure enough he did and gave me it. I'm excited for my latest score and had to brag.
:mug:

He only had one, haha. When I first asked he basically said they didnt have any, but when I told him it was for brewing beer he became interested and found one.

He only had one, haha. When I first asked he basically said they didnt have any, but when I told him it was for brewing beer he became interested and found one.

Make sure to bring him a few brews and mention that the stir plate really helped.

Then mention that you are having a problem measuring your mash pH ( you aren't going for pH papers here ). Ask him if there is a piece of equipment that would help....

I got a pH meter that measures to the one thousandth ie 7.000 , it too rocks

Back