Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it this evening and it took 5 minutes and was painless. I think I like the direction they are trying to take stella. It seems like the are horning in on the 'dos equis guy' market based on my experience with the chalice promos.

I already like this offer better than that crappy new castle schooner that never showed up.

So I gave my info to the lady today, but I still haven't gotten an email from them re: the "invitation." I hope they didn't chuck me off the list quietly...

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

I won a couple of these in the raffle at my November home brew club meeting. I guess I know what they paid for them!

Yeah,that stem did look rather beefy. Beefy is good! Still waiting for the E-mail. Guess they do that when it's shipped?:ban::ban:

I had a bit of Insomnia last night and tried to get one but it took FOREVER. I can get one if these for $2 at hy-vee. Not knocking the free stuff but its not worth my time.

Stupid that they wont ship to Texas. Man this state is awesome, but sometimes it is behind the times.

Texas is cutoff from the Chalice. They want texas to only drink MBC.If it said Bud or Busch im shure it would be ok.

Called at 11:17pm EST completed at 11:20pm EST. Ez fo sheezy.

Did anybody opt into the covenant (or whatever the **** they said) for exclusive deals and parties?

Done and done...

that makes makes two free glasses on the day... one from my boss and one from Stella

I did order the chalice.

I did opt to join the club thing. (It is free and enters you into future drawings/give aways)

I do not and will not drink Stella. I do not care that they are owned by BMC. It is a neat glass that will hold some home brew and it is not shaped like a standard pint glass.

Ever had Stella out of a Keg? Pretty good stuff. I know it's light, but it's pretty tasty. Out of a bottle it's okay, mothing special really.

Can't wait for my two glasses, err Chalices, arrive.

Ever had Stella out of a Keg? Pretty good stuff. I know it's light, but it's pretty tasty. Out of a bottle it's okay, mothing special really.

Yeah I just found this out last week. Radically different between keg and bottle. The bottle might as well be Bud, but from a tap it's got a lot of hop flavor and aroma.

Texas is cutoff from the Chalice. They want texas to only drink MBC.If it said Bud or Busch im shure it would be ok.

I'm pretty sure it would be a violation of Texas liquor law for them to do this there... Kind of like in Michigan where it is unlawful for a licensed facility to have a "lighted" sign that advertises intoxicating beverages. Just silly laws.

I'm pretty sure it would be a violation of Texas liquor law for them to do this there... Kind of like in Michigan where it is unlawful for a licensed facility to have a "lighted" sign that advertises intoxicating beverages. Just silly laws.

Thats not a state wide law, I know plenty of bars with beverage neon signs.

Thanks for the heads up, MaltnHops!! I'm in :) I always miss these free things, so it is nice to be hanging with the cool kids for a change.

I finally got through today. Looking forward to it. It will look nice sitting next to the Newcastle Brown Ale glass that I scored recently from viewing a different thread on HBT.

BigB said:
Stella IS AB

Thats not a state wide law, I know plenty of bars with beverage neon signs.

Actually it is a state law in Michigan. Its just not really enforced. And yes, there are lots of bars with neon Budweiser signs in Michigan... that doesn't mean they are following the law. In Michigan most Liquour Control Commission regulations are enforced by the local police department. In many of those communities, the officers are not properly trained in the law or simply don't care about stupid stuff like lit signs. Other communities are too small to have a local PD so the enforcement falls to the small county sheriff department which doesn't have the time or resources to dedicate to liquor control enforcement. My point with the promotion being prohibited in Texas (if it is a law in Texas) is that a major corporation like In Bev isn't about to openly violate the law...where the State LCC will stick a probe up their behind.

EDIT: For those that may be confused..."licensed facility" means a bar or restaurant that is licensed to serve alcohol on premises.

Back