Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure,but I told my son about the number. He texted me back saying "out,but cool glass". They can't be out already. It's supposed to go til 1/31?...

The rep I spoke with told me until supplies last. But it does seem a bunch of folks posted and got in after your post. I'd keep trying.

I must be getting pickier in my old age. Don't like the bulge in the stem....and I really don't want "Stella Artois" on a glass in my cabinet. There it is....

Got it. Sorry no Texans. No purchase necessary, but they said they will follow up later to offer coupons for future glass purchases.

Drinking from a chalice will make me feel like flava flav

x160.jpg

1st try...20 minutes...3 to 4 weeks...now to get SWMBO to call for the pair! I needs me a CHALICE! :rockin:

I try calling and get "thank you for calling Verizon Wireless, please check the number and try again "

Wrong number or they have it disconnected?

-=Jason=-
Sent from my HTC using Home Brew Talk

OK........... now I'm getting mad! I DO want a chalice dang it! Why they gotta be hatin' on Texas! I guess since everything is bigger in Texas that little ol' chalice just aint enough for us big ol' boys! :tank:

Stauffbier said:
OK........... now I'm getting mad! I DO want a chalice dang it! Why they gotta be hatin' on Texas! I guess since everything is bigger in Texas that little ol' chalice just aint enough for us big ol' boys! :tank:

Wait is it that I'm on my cell phone in Texas that Verizon won't let me get through?

****ing bull****

-=Jason=-

nukinfuts29 said:
It's possible, VZW is known for restricting numbers for a series of reasons. They won't ship to TX, though.

I can ship to another address in AZ or cali.

-=Jason=-

you can take about 2 minutes and sign up for a google voice number. Choose something not in TX. Then install the smartphone app and call from that number, it won't know the difference.

you can take about 2 minutes and sign up for a google voice number. Choose something not in TX. Then install the smartphone app and call from that number, it won't know the difference.

How will that work if it still has to be shipped to TX?

Just called, I was on hold for 15-20 min but finally got thru. They said it should be delivered in 3-4 weeks.

ZOMG.... google voice FTMFW.... I got through. I haz a free chalice on the way... **** yeAh.

I am having it shipped to my inlaws house in AZ and they will just ship it to me in Texas...

I am wondering if I give my Texas address if they will tell me to kick rocks, or ship it to texas... seeing as I was able to get through using google voice.

I am still on hold by the way

-=Jason=-

Some guy got pissed off because he's a beer distributor in TX and they denied him.

lady on the phone says she's had several people call from Texas get all pissed off.. ROFL..

Google Talk For The WIN....

all of 5 minutes on the phone via Google talk and I haz a free chalice coming my way

-=Jason=-

Some guy got pissed off because he's a beer distributor in TX and they denied him.

lady on the phone says she's had several people call from Texas get all pissed off.. ROFL..

Google Talk For The WIN....

all of 5 minutes on the phone via Google talk and I haz a free chalice coming my way

-=Jason=-

GT comes in handy for a lot of things.

GT comes in handy for a lot of things.

I forgot all about using it to make calls, I have it for my voicemail service. I had it setup so it would ask me every thing I make a phone call, but people wouldn't pick up the phone because they didn't know it was me calling them via GT.

-=Jason=-

Back