• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California [Free] Sightglass for Cooler Mash Tun -sightglass cut short (SF Bay Are

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought the BrewHardware Weldless Sightglass a while back along with one for my kettle. Accidentally cut this one when I was fitting my kettle, realized my mistake, got annoyed and put it back in it's box and never ended up using it. I've moved on to a separate set up and have no need for it.

You could probably still use it... find another tube and extend it, or start it 1/4 of the way up the cooler.

Moral of the story, I live in San Mateo, work in San Francisco. If you want to pick it up it's all yours. Home all day today, or at work during the week. The clear plastic tubing now measures 11.5 inches. Brand new never used, just cut short.

Send me a PM if you're interested or text me at six-five-zero, 766-seven-zero-two-nine.

-Nick

If it's still available, I'll pay shipping. I used to do glasblowing and still have some borosilicate glass tube left, which I can use instead of plastic. I can't see where to send a PM!

Back