free scoby love in NYC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boucha

Reaction score
hey everyone!

i've been brewing up a storm lately and as a result i have a couple of scoby babies that now need new loving homes!

so if ya live/work in New York City and are willing to meet up somewhere that works for the both of us, then please PM me :)

love, natalie

:rockin:

Hi there,

I know it's been a while but wondering if you're still brewing with extra skoby's to share....if so, I'm in NYC and happy to make it as easy as possible for you ;)

Thanks!

I realize it's a long time since you posted that you had extra Scobys to share… Just wondering if your komucha making took off your current batches have left you with extras recently.
My teen cousin really wants to start brewing and I'm trying to facilitate for her. I'm in NYC and happy to come to you if the answer is yes... Or take any leads you might have.
Thanks for your time!
Eileen (E village)
323-791-9727... Texts and calls preferred!

hey everyone!

i've been brewing up a storm lately and as a result i have a couple of scoby babies that now need new loving homes!

so if ya live/work in New York City and are willing to meet up somewhere that works for the both of us, then please PM me :)

love, natalie

:rockin:
Hi
in nyc
east village
looking for scobies
kim
917-855-9803

Back