• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Free grains and hops to a good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westel

Reaction score
On a bit of a brewing hiatus and have about 200 pounds of grain and 5 or so pounds of hops to get rid of. Located in Elk City OK just message me on here if interested.

damn, too far away :( IF you want to ship I would pay for that, probably not the base malts, but some specialties tho or at least the hops

Willing to ship? Payday is a day away.... and Flat rate boxes are available local to you ;)

PM me if you would consider

I'd prefer someone to just come grab it all but if no one kind of local can come get it soon I might do some shipping

I'm a bit far, in Enid. I wish I could get some, but that's awesome that you are giving it away

This stuff is gone pending pick up by brewr

Dang it!!!! I just got permission from SWMBO to make the trip. I come back and it's not available. :(

Let me know if the deal falls through. I can make it there this weekend for sure.

Back