• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Free - CounterFlow Chiller........45' Copper 1/2" ...Pickup only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosstradamus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6207.jpeg

Switched to stainless.....this CFC has served me well for the last 10 years and has some years left in it. Free to a good home. Live in East Phoenix....pickup only

Last edited:
i got a buddy going to pheonix friday to stay over the weekend....? if we touch bases i'll see if he'll grab it for me?

(i don't know if i'm the BEST home....i'd probably try and use it at first with some sorta high temp sump pump? )

Wort goes through the inner tube and ground water through the hose, run the ground water fast and the wort slow, and the wort comes out at ground water temperature. Or, you can put your existing chiller in a bucket of ice, run the groundwater through your old chiller that is sitting in the ice, and ice chilled groundwater goes into the counter flow chiller further cooling your wort to the temperature coming in the CFC.

i should save this for a helping bump, damn high temp sump pumps are like 500-1k!

and i would say i still have a coors keg i'm trying to give away! wish you luck finding a home for your chiller....

Last edited:
Back