• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Free: BYO Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I wasn't going to renew my subscription, but I like what you've set-up. Let me know who you pick and I'll pick another person to gift a subscription to.
Cheers!
That is awesome and thanks! I will certainly PM you once this is over and you can choose someone else. In truth, I paid 1/2 price when I first got the subscription by doing the BOGO on some other thread here so I figured I'd just offer the other sub to someone who has no sub.
I could use the inspiration and knowledge. Plus it'll give me something to do at work when I'm not on HBT
Is it unladylike for me to admit that I saw no use for both a digital and print version until I realized that I can leave the print one in the restroom and keep the digital with me wherever I have my iPad? :D

Yes, girls poop.

hello..great of you to do this!! i just did the renew and gave it to a fellow brewer.
i am up to 2017 now!! so i do not need it, however i would like to submit sompls to the list.

thanks and you're the best.
BTW use those cherries yet?

Thanks for the generosity. I'd like to be on the list of possible candidates too. Thanks!

Oh cry me a river Greg Thespy with your new born baby. If that's even your real name. Lol. I'd love to be the one he picks. I'm a noob who recently brewed a bad batch.

I'd love to get in on this as well. I signed up on their site once and got the 2 free issues they send out.

You seem like the cream of the crop of humanity; both a gentleman and a scholar. I would be honored to accept your gift.

(figured butt-kissing couldn't hurt :mug: )

Perhaps you should have read the comments. That gentleman / scholar is a girl who poops.

Very generous! Please add me to the list. Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I don't have a subscription. Would love it! Thanks for the thought!

Back