• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Free Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesoradog1

Reaction score
I have over 40 22oz bottles and a couple of cases of 16oz long-necks and assorted PET Mr. Beer bottles with caps. I also am looking to get rid of a 5g Plastic Carboy with brew hauler. Bottles are free. Carboy and brew hauler $10. Located in El Segundo. No shipping.

hmmm.... If you don't any local bites, I might be interested in the 22's and the carboy/hauler... I'm in Pasadena and just might have the time to head your way over the weekend... Need to check with the keeper of the schedule(TM), though..

But don't hold 'em for me... if you've got a taker, let them have it.

Last edited:
hmmm.... If you don't any local bites, I might be interested in the 22's and the carboy/hauler... I'm in Pasadena and just might have the time to head your way over the weekend... Need to check with the keeper of the schedule(TM), though..

I'll be out this weekend. Let's try another time? try me @ [email protected]

thanks

Still have these-and I will give away the carbouy and bottles if you want them. Otherwise to recycling they go.

Have you tried Craigslist, Amazon Marketplace, and whatever else reaches people with potential interest in your area?
22 oz bottles are excellent, and fairly expensive to obtain (buy!).
PET bottles are great too!

Someone will want them...

Latest posts

Back