• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free bottles - Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LupulinMan

Reaction score
Haven't bottled in years since I started kegging. Cleaning out my basement in preparation to move and have several cases of bottles:

Four cases of 12oz bottles (96 bottles total)
Three cases of 22oz and 750ml bottles (36 bottles total)

All are brown glass and are clean with no labels.

If anyone would like some free bottles, come and get'em, otherwise they will be recycled. I live in the Fairmount/Brewerytown section of Philadelphia.

thanks,
Brad

@TBC - I'm too lazy to Google cities to see how far you are apart, and I haven't a clue if you need bottles.

@LupulinMan - Save a few and join the next FotHB trade? https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/...shalt-enjoy-the-homebrew-and-hangover.672783/

thanks for the heads up buddy but I’d be better off buying a couple of cases of Sam Adams and crushing them to reuse. I’m a little under 2 hours away and probably won’t be over there until the warmer months of baseball season.

@LupulinMan Good luck, I tried this same thing when I was moving from South Philly a year ago. No takers. I ended up hauling them down to the recycling center near the Purple Orchid, just for the satisfying smash of chucking them in the recycling dumpster myself. Oh, and for the smells.

Still have some bottles left if anyone else wants any:

Two cases of 12oz bottles (24 bottles total)
One case of 22oz bottles (12bottles total)

Back