• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Free bottles, bottle capper, carboy, misc....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CooperBrew

Reaction score
I have a couple of cases worth of bottles I'm looking to part with. Some still have some labels on them but the majority do not. I also have a capper/caps that can go with the bottles as well if needed. I also have a couple of 5-gal water bottles with bungs as well as a old 5 gallon glass carboy that has a hole "slightly" too small to fit my Fermtech thief in the top. I have a few beer crates that I've made, might throw a couple of those in as well. Basically a bunch of odds and ends that I'm trying to clean out.

There is no charge for any of this stuff but I wouldn't turn away a sampling of your brew ;)

Drop me a note if your interested. I'm not going to ship anything, your going to need to pick this stuff up at my house some evening...soon I hope..trying to clean out. First come, first serve.

Located in Lakewood, in the 150th/ I-90 area.

Latest posts

Back