• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Free bottle caps!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be more than happy to purchase caps from you and pay for shipping if it helps you figure out shipping times more. I'm in Ohio.

Shoot a PM if interested.

If you're still offering, here's a newbie in the deep south of Meridian, MS! I would love to give them a go. Just let me know, Thanks!

Got my caps today, sent the survey answers to your support email, thanks for the great caps!

IMG_20170210_152657090[1].jpg

I also got mine today and sent a pm. I'll also be buying from you in the future, just gotta figure out a nice design to have on them as I just got the plain green caps. Thanks again for offering this to us.

Lee it sounds like everyone who got in on this offer was happy. Including myself. It also sounds like many of us would buy through you again.

Great job and thanks!!!

I received my my caps on Thursday ando put them on bottles Friday. I was very happy with them and would definitely consider purchasing again. I forgot to snap a picture of them, but will take one and post it. Thank you very much for the caps and the offer. I would like to say best of luck and I hope you are very successful with it.

Did a custom cap. Print looked great, arrived very quickly. I'd recommend this guy to anyone and i'd use him again.

Back