Found the Pipeline

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie0202

Reaction score
After brewing for about 8 months I have found that mysterious pipeline....you know the pipeline all the old guys tell you about on here. The one that makes you not look at your carboy every waking moment wondering when you will get to drink that beer.

I remember when I first started I didn't listen, I brewed a lot of 1 and 3 gallon batches of wine. Always at least 5 gallons for beer....and this year on January 1st I started two 5 gallon batches: one which wasDawson's Kriek and the other Northern Brewer's Oval Abbey Ale....and while I am excited about them, I don't feel the rush to drink them because I have two kegs of drinkable beer.....3 kegs of misc beer fermenting for the spring. My only fear is that I love Matilda and that is why I brewed the Oval....and if I like it a lot I will regret not doing a 10 gallon batch.

So newbies, listen to the old guys on here...they are smarter then they look. 5 Gallons is always better then 1 Gallon....and as hard as it is patience is the key to success.

Back