• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana For Sale: Pico Brew Zymatic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightsblood666

Reaction score
For sale:

PicoBrew Zymatic in LIKE NEW condition. I have only run 3 batches through the machine. Everything is included in Like New Condition. I have also attached corny keg quick disconnects to various parts (side of Zymatic, hoses, etc.) for a speedier process. Hoping to get $1300 out of it. Please PM for details.

As a sidenote, I also have a nice kitchen cart that is perfectly suited to use with the Zymatic, as well as store all of the hoses and keg(s). I am willing to sell them together as a "package deal" if someone were so inclined.

Thanks for looking!

Is this still available? If so, where are you located in Indiana? I'm in Indiana as well.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the kitchen cart? I've got a Zymatic of my own which needs some kind of similar solution -- at the moment it's living on an Ikea Lack side table.

Back