• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FOR SALE: EBrew setup with three kegs, heating elements. Pick up outside Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stooges56

Reaction score
I bought tons of equipment to set up an ebrew system in my basement but never got around to actually doing it and am looking to recoup some money. I'm including the receipt with all the items I purchased and I also have three sanke kegs with the tops already cut off and two heating elements. I also have some hoses. I've spent well over $1000 on everything and am asking $700 for the whole system. I'd like to sell everything to one person but am open to sell everything individually if I can't get a buyer for the whole thing. I live right outside Philly for pick up. Thanks.

IMG_1507.PNG

FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm just west of the city in Ardmore. Here are the pictures of everything. Sorry but there was too much crap on the kegs for me to move but you get the idea. I already have some holes drilled in some of them and I also have a HERMS coil too.

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

I want all the stainless fittings and ball valves like I mentioned above. Including bulkheads and whirlpool. Hope you part

Looks like it will be easiest to just sell everything separately. Send me a PM with exactly what you want and we'll work something out.

Shoot me a pm with price to ship ball locks and all stainless fitting to 61938. Hoping I was up towards the front with my original post

Latest posts

Back