• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois For Sale: Chicago (NW Burbs) Misc Items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippin37

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently switched from 5 gallon BIAB using a burner outside to a 2.5 gallon eBIAB setup. I have the following items I am looking to get rid of. I am NOT willing to ship. PM me if you would like to purchase any item(s) and I will take payment first come first serve. I am in the NW Suburbs of Chicago. Thanks!

15.5 Gallon Keggle with 1/2" Ball Valve and Basket - $75 - SOLD
Blichmann Burner bought in Feb '12 (Used 7-8 times) - $115 - SOLD
2.5 lb. Co2 Tank (Full) - $40 - SOLD
Bayou Classic 24 Quart Aluminum Stock Pot - $30
Northern Brewer Double Mesh Stainless Strainer and Northern Brewer Doweled Mash Paddle - FREE if you buy the Keggle and Burner (1/2 Gallon increments marked on the mash paddle) - SOLD
EDIT: I also have a custom made voile bag to fit this keggle from WilserBrewer, I will throw that in along with the keggle and basket for someone looking to BIAB. - SOLD

15.5 Gallon Keggle with 1/2" Ball Valve and Basket - $75 - SOLD

Blichmann Burner bought in Feb '12 - $115 - SOLD

2.5 lb. Co2 Tank (Full) - $40 - SOLD

Bayou Classic 24 Quart Aluminum Stock Pot - $30

Northern Brewer Double Mesh Stainless Strainer and Northern Brewer Doweled Mash Paddle - FREE if you buy the Keggle and Burner (1/2 Gallon increments marked on the mash paddle) - SOLD

Latest posts

Back