• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa For Sale: 35 Gallon Rotomold Plastic Conical with Tri-Clamp Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-MG-

Reaction score
As usual winter time means I start brewing again as my travel schedule starts to settle down. Earlier this year I bought a plastic 35 gallon conical with the high aspirations of actually using it and making two batches together.

That has become a fantasy and I really need to just get rid of it and find it a good home.

I have installed tri-clamp fittings and a butterfly valve at the base with a yeast catcher that is all stainless steel. I also installed myself a racking port.

The lid seals well after I used some food safe silicon sealant and some weatherstripping. I've used it twice and used a CIP spray ball to clean it.

All in I was around $350+ with shipping and all the tri-clamp fun.

UPDATE PICTURES:

Racking port is water tight and can be rotated with some muscle.

Not pictured is the 2" sight glass yeast catcher, also tri-clamp stainless steel from brewers hardware.

I'm comfortable selling it for $180. Won't be able to ship it. Location is in Cedar Rapids, IA.

Wasn't able to get pictures. Have had a few PMs.

I'll get the pictures today and get a parts list so people know what this has with it.

It is. I'm out of town so my responses are slow. Please pm. Not going to be able to ship it.

I have one guy possibly coming up next week, but isnt sure if he will be able to make it up.

It's still here, however, I will be out of town for thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back