• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois For sale, 240v electric system - local

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malric

Reaction score
Current house is likely selling tomorrow. I'm posting this before I move my setup into storage indefinitely. Includes kettles, table, pumps, control panel, hood, exhaust fan, grain buckets with gamma seal lids and corney kegs.

240v system that can run both kettles simultaneously. 10 gallon pots with tri-clamp element fittings. Elements and housings are 100% SS.

Price is negotiable.

Attachments

• 1272247_10200459917529506_1253687178_o.jpg
    1272247_10200459917529506_1253687178_o.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 189
Nice setup. DIY BCS panel? How many watts are the elements? TC bulkheads for the element ports? I assume Blichmann false bottom and auto-sparge? Can you describe the vent hood build? What’s your asking price? Thanks

@tch330 Yup, custom BCS. They are 4500W elements, triclamp. Elements are 100% SS including the base plates. The temp probe on the boil kettle is also a Triclamp. Mash and HLT are inline for better accuracy. I'm using the Blichmann false bottom. Sparge is a line that runs in for fly sparging. I tried the auto-sparge, but didn't like losing the headspace.

Hood is a custom job that I had planned on replacing with SS at some point. It's actually Aluminum covered foam insulation board. I kept it after finding that it worked awesome. Exhaust fan is a Vortex VTX600.

Looking for $1800, but it's negotiable.

Last edited:
Back