Foam Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some bands would get lawyers involved, and then some bands are just badass

1wsw46.jpg

1wsw46

I cracked an Orange Dot the other night, and holy hell was that thing tart. I'm glad I had 2 other people helping out with the bottle, but even my short pour was tough to get down.

Is that normal for the Dots? This was my first one, and I was expecting something closer to the sours which I've had on multiple occasions in the tap room. Very surprised, to say the least.
Most, but not all, of the Dot beers that I have tried have been absolutely blisteringly sour. Older post:
I found the dot beers to be absurdly tart, but still tasty. Both draft versions were teeth stripping sour, my guess under 3 ph. Cool that they used Buddha hand fruit and ginger in the House Dot 2, interesting stuff if you could brace through it.

Certainly not my last go-round. Foam is great.

Do Foam releases tend to sell out same day? i.e. if I am in Burlington this upcoming Saturday but they are releasing Compact Disc on Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday, do you think any will still be around?

Latest posts

Back