Flow issues after adding a second keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonYeti

Reaction score
So i had a keg already on for a couple weeks and it had been fine set at 12psi serving pressure. Added a second keg in the system which has always been no issue and now the flow from #1 is almost nothing. And then keg #2 is acting like its got too much flow and is nothing but foam.
Temp is 38 degrees and pressure is still 12 psi.

Been kegging for 6 batches now and have never had this issue.....any thoughts would be appreciated.

what’s the CO2 distribution like?
single regulator? dual?
manifold? tee?

So i had a keg already on for a couple weeks and it had been fine set at 12psi serving pressure. Added a second keg in the system which has always been no issue and now the flow from #1 is almost nothing. And then keg #2 is acting like its got too much flow and is nothing but foam.
Temp is 38 degrees and pressure is still 12 psi.

Been kegging for 6 batches now and have never had this issue.....any thoughts would be appreciated.
Anybody ?

Maybe #1 got clogged somewhere; shut off valve, check valve, QD, poppet?
Maybe the keg has a leak?
Maybe #2 has more protein and hence more head? Maybe it’s not cold enough?

Maybe the gauge is bad?
Maybe temp control is bad?

I’m out of ideas.

Maybe #1 got clogged somewhere; shut off valve, check valve, QD, poppet?
Maybe the keg has a leak?
Maybe #2 has more protein and hence more head? Maybe it’s not cold enough?

Maybe the gauge is bad?
Maybe temp control is bad?

I’m out of ideas.
I appreciate the reply . Will check a few of the ideas. One is an ipa and the other is a neipa.

Ok im at a loss. Still having issues. Completely pulled everything apart. Let all the Co2 bleed out. Still the same issue. 1 keg fire hosing and the other wont push liquid....[emoji37]

- Corney kegs or Sankes?
- Have you swapped beer lines including the taps/disconnects between the two kegs?

Cheers!
They are corneys. Pin lock setup. Yeah swapped the lines. Fully depressurized the system. Hooking them up one at a time.

Back