Floodland Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swivelhips, here’s the best thread for all your Floodland-related questions...

Oh, and Grails and Waysigns had a 2pp limit, with no opportunity for extras (guessing no extras because some will be available for the public release, and perhaps The Masonry’s farmhouse fest on April 7th).

Oh, and Grails and Waysigns had a 2pp limit, with no opportunity for extras (guessing no extras because some will be available for the public release, and perhaps The Masonry’s farmhouse fest on April 7th).
Grails and Waysigns this year is just a 2 barrel blend. I have brewed it again recently and will brew it another time, as it is a great blending component, so hopefully next year there will be a larger release. Anything left over after the 2pp is set aside for Masonry Farmhouse Fest, a SBW event, and maybe a few cases for beer dinners that are TBD. It will be pouring on draught at Saraveza in PDX for the Farmhouse and Wild Ale Festival next weekend (along with a keg of Drive Out the Spirits).

And praising the beers to the hilt on a very popular and public Internet forum somehow makes you less culpable? Has it never occurred to anyone that they can tell the brewer, and each other, how they feel, but that they don't also have to tell the world?

That's a hell of a first post! Coming out guns blazing, earning those Photekut likes. Strong showing.

SW3z0Dx.png

No harm intended, fellas. It was just an observation, some food for thought. A provocation, perhaps, but I’m no pot-stirrer. The spread of information online is unwieldy, and it seldom takes long for a handful of voices in a handful of places saying the same thing to ruin something in short supply. That was my point, and I don’t think it’s unreasonable, even if Photekut likes it.

But there’s no ****ing way POTUS would ever write that tweet. Floodland’s beers are far too subtle, delicate, and restrained to earn that prick’s praise.

Cheers.

5/14 evening Masonry Fremont event, put it on your calendars. Find a Hawaiian Shirt and your inner love of New Order.

Haha, in the email you encouraged us to go to the Masonry at noon when bottle pickups end. Do you expect us to stay there all day? Could get pricey. And drunk.

New Order is one of my favorite bands though...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long the pickup window was for the last public sale? I didn't pay close attention since I knew I wouldn't be up in Seattle but I have trips planned in June and July so hoping I have a chance at overlapping with the summer public release mentioned in today's email.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long the pickup window was for the last public sale? I didn't pay close attention since I knew I wouldn't be up in Seattle but I have trips planned in June and July so hoping I have a chance at overlapping with the summer public release mentioned in today's email.

I think it was just one Saturday for a few hours.

Back