Flexibility of Bev-seal tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassaholic

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm in the process of buying all the parts for my keezer and want to clarify before purchasing. I have been researching different beverage lines and the Bev-seal accuflex lines with John Guest fittings seem like a good option. My only concern is the flexibility of these lines. I am building a 5 cu ft keezer with a collar to fit 3 kegs and a 5# c02 tank so space will be a concern. Are these lines flexible enough to coil up and zip tie on top of the kegs or are they too rigid? I was also looking at the ultra barrier silver tubing with standard barbs if the other tubing won't work out.

Thanks for the pic, I think the ultra barrier might be a better option with my space constraints. It would be a pain to get kegs in and out if the lines aren't coiled pretty tightly on top of the kegs.

Latest posts

Back