Flamin hot deer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewbrah

Reaction score
I figured y'all would like my encounter with a deer. I fed it flamin hot cheetos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcQV4-_IKM

I figured y'all would like my encounter with a deer. I fed it flamin hot cheetos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcQV4-_IKM

You're a real D!ck aren't you? Why would you do that? Especially "I'm going to kick you" or "I'm gonna throw a rock at you".

Not very funny. Funny would have been watching you get mauled by that deer's antlers. And, by the looks of it you're a police officer somewhere? Do you think that kind of stupid stuff makes people feel good about paying your salary?

Way to disrespect wildlife! Maybe taser it too that'd be funny. Immature.

Military police officer. Multiple tours down range. Now a disabled vet. I'm a dick though so cool whatever.

You're a real D!ck aren't you? Why would you do that? Especially "I'm going to kick you" or "I'm gonna throw a rock at you".

Not very funny. Funny would have been watching you get mauled by that deer's antlers. And, by the looks of it you're a police officer somewhere? Do you think that kind of stupid stuff makes people feel good about paying your salary?

Military police with multiple tours down range. I am a disabled vet. So what if I am a dick dude.

Military police with multiple tours down range. I am a disabled vet. So what if I am a dick dude.

Most Veterans I know are respectable people, disabled or not, and would never act like an immature jackA$$ the way you did. Don't act like your military service excuses your behavior, I doubt they would be proud to see one of theirs acting like this either. For someone who's "survived" multiple tours "downrange", maybe you could show a better appreciation for life, even wildlife.

You have no excuse for being a D!ck, so don't try to make one. I don't think you'll get the immature support you were hoping for here, since most people on this forum have better sense than that (actually, their kids probably do too). You're a sad person and probably need some help dealing with your past issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back