First Keg!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reinheitsgebot

Reaction score
After buying my kegging gear at KegConnection while on a little trip to San Marcos, I kegged my first brew today ( a Newcastle clone).

Well, you guys were so right. Easy, quick and painless - I will most certainly not go back!!! Well, maybe bottle a few here and there for friends...

HomeDepot will deliver the 7cf GE freezer by the weekend. That means that by the weekend I will have 2 brews on tap (Smithwicks being ready by then). That means I have to do my Muenchner Helles AG this weekend to fill the third keg.

Love this! Best thing: the beer is all mine. My wife does not like the taste of beer ;)

Awsome man!!
It is a good feeling having your beer on tap!

If the wife doesnt like your beer, Look at it this way... More for you to drink :mug:
I have tried to make a couple beers for my wife and she just cant get into it.
Something about mikes hard berry she likes better.

Well, the good thing is it is not just MY beer. (my ego is not broken, my friends seem to drink my beer just fine - faster than I can brew it...) She likes no beer, and on the other stuff, she might have one or two drinks. She is a light weight!

Latest posts

Back