First Crack at a Label... Opinions Please...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
My first crack at a label... any and all opinions appreciated:
FA_Imperial_Stout.png

If you don't mind my opinions, I think you should accent the main feature which is the Fat Ass by 1) making the text fat and B) increasing the size of the ass. I don't think you even need to see the donkey's face because it's irrelevant, just show a hint of the back of his head and ears.

I also darkened the sides a little to act as a frame because all the elements were on the same color background. Lastly, I added a circle behind the donkey to try and tie the central elements together a little and focus your attention. Oh, and I'm not sure if you drew this or if it's clip art but the donkey only has three legs... Three Legged Fat Ass Brew???

fatass.jpg

That's friggin' amazing... I don't even want to ask how you took that, changed it that way, and put it back up here so quickly... my first attempt took me forever. Awesome ideas.

Combination of the original and a few of the ideas tossed out here... still need to adjust the colors to highlight the center, and maybe go with a little bit more baloon-ish lettering, but already it's improved greatly.
FA_Imperial_Stout_-_New.png

That really is seriously terrific!!! Awesome!!! (Insert other adjectives here at will)

Yeah, you gotta keep the face. That's a big part of it

Back