first brew of '!13?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldstyle69

Reaction score
any one have the next brew planned out? im waiting for my primary to clear out and brew up a Founders B.Fast stout clone....

Sierra Nevada Celebration (clone). 2nd home brew. Still haven't bottled first. Already addicted!!!

Getting the work area around as we speak. It's almost 5 am. I'm up with the dogs so may as well get set up. On today's brew schedule is a Belgian golden strong ale. Kick the year off strong with a even stronger beer! :cheers:

FermentNEthinG said:
Getting the work area around as we speak. It's almost 5 am. I'm up with the dogs so may as well get set up. On today's brew schedule is a Belgian golden strong ale. Kick the year off strong with a even stronger beer! :cheers:

Nice!!! Good deal.

Lineman22 said:
Sierra Nevada Celebration (clone). 2nd home brew. Still haven't bottled first. Already addicted!!!

Great beer. A buddy of mine cloned this beer. Get to try in soon. Can't wait.

Black Butte Porter clone. Got the extract in the mail yesterday. It will be my first non-Mr Beer.

any one have the next brew planned out? im waiting for my primary to clear out and brew up a Founders B.Fast stout clone....

I was thinking an ABW. still trying to get a handle on high OG AG brewing and "at least one batch of Barley Wine shall be brewed a year".

Well, I have one almost ready to keg but it was brewed in 2012. Next week I hope to have time to make a Black IPA I've done once before.
Got to 112 gallons in 2012. Should do about the same this year.

Bottling my English pale ale Saturday after sitting on a ounce of cascade for a week in the secondary. Although this was brewed in 2012 it will be bottle in 2013 so will some what be a 2013 brew lol. Cheers 17 all

Gong to be a Wolaver's Alta Gracia Coffee Porter Clone. Can't wait.. this is a good beer.

Also bottling my DFH 60min. IPA Clone this week. :)

Back