First bottle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

car421

Reaction score
Well, like most Noob's I just had to try one from my first batch. It was an Amber ale that had 3 weeks in the primary. Been in the bottle for 9 days and 24 hrs in the fridge. Tasted great and had a nice clean finish. It was slightly under carbed but not as much as I thought and had zero head. I plan on letting the rest of the batch condition for 2 more weeks. (though I might be tempted to try another one next week for comparison:D)
First beer.jpg

Congrats. By the way I commented in your last thread. I tried my first beer also last sat. and it was OK, but was def. undercarbed and could use some bottling time. I will try another this weekend prob. Yours looks about like mine, only yours has more head. No homo.

Kevin

Looks good..

The flavor will improve over the next few weeks.

The easiest way to learn to be patient with your brews is to brew more so you have a good pipeline. That way you will not drink them all up before they get good.

Awesome! Don't you love that "Holy ****! I MADE this!" feeling you get from drinking your own beer?

Looks good..

The flavor will improve over the next few weeks.

The easiest way to learn to be patient with your brews is to brew more so you have a good pipeline. That way you will not drink them all up before they get good.

I currently have a Pale Ale in the fermentor

Congrats man. That's exciting. Did you use a kit or something?

Yes, it was a True Brew Amber kit

Awesome! Don't you love that "Holy ****! I MADE this!" feeling you get from drinking your own beer?

OH Yea :rockin:

Back