First batch under my belt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoorBoyBrew

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i would share that my first batch just made its way from my secondary into 3 re-used home drafts and 3 bottles! Saw a website that they show you how to get the old co2 out and replace with a new 16 gram when your ready to tap! Just let these baby age for 2 weeks, releive some pressure then hit them with the new co2. well thats at least the success that all those guys were screamin bout! to my understanding these arnt offered in all markets which sucks it seems like a cheap way to draft your homebrew! let me know if you guys have done this or what you think!
2 more weeks til taste day!!:ban:

First Batch! 011.jpg

yeah. the only difference is most bb guns take a 12 gram. These take a 16 gram. i got replacements at my local brew shop for 1.29 each! And the mod to the valve wasnt hard at all.

i've got one Coors Light Home draft I bought for $19 at the store I wish I could leave my number next to them asking for the empties when people are done. I don't want to spend any more money on Coors Light.

-=Jason=-

Cool...

Do you have a link to the website? I would love to bottle my beer like, and pop it in the fridge.

Thanks
E

you just condition like you would a bottle and let it naturally carb up.

-=jason=-

Yes to my understanding its the exact same as bottling or kegging! You just let it carb up naturally and them add your new co2 for dispensing and vuh lah! homedraft beer of your favorite home-brew! the hardest part is buying full of the rat race piss!!!! Here is the link that got my wheels turnin!

http://danvillebeerclub.com/main/?page_id=522

Hey flomaster! It wasnt bad enough I had to drink up 2 coors homedrafts but my buddy brought over the miller light homedraft (the blue tap in the pic) and we drank it up! I mean you cant just pour out beer! Even if its nast as hell! Thats like dumpin your childhood dog on a country road! LOL!

Thanks guys. It looks easy enough.

But, my wife just started complaining about the Mr. Beer I put in the fridge to cold crash. hmmmm. It's been in there a week. Maybe I'll just stick with using Mr. Beer's plastic bottles.

E

Back