Finally, I'll say, "Hello!" from Largo, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasiala

Reaction score
I've been a member on here for a while now, but have not posted. I've been out of brewing for almost two years (first house, first baby boy), so I figure I'll introduce myself now since I'm back in the swing of things. I just started a Newcastle clone and the Lakefront Fixed Gear Red pro series kit from Northern Brewer (by far my favorite micro-brew). I'm still stuck on extract, but am working up to full-boils and hopefully all-grain soon. I just ordered two STC-1000 temp controllers to put together for a couple of cheap chest freezers (1 for ferment, 1 for chilling the keg/bottles) I am buying on craigslist. I'm usually on the high-end for my ale-temps, but haven't had anything funny tasting yet. Anyways... just wanted to say Howdy.

-Davin

Always good to have neighbors that homebrew! I'm technically in unincorporated Largo. You know, that place on Seminole Blvd between 102nd and Ulmerton where everyone drives real bad.

I have been looking around for a place to retire. and the keys are one of the areas I have been looking at. Is there any good lhbs around or do ya have to go to Miami.

Well, I'm not familiar with the keys or Miami at all (I'm a transplant). I'm live in regular old Largo, not Key Largo which is probably at least 6 hours away ;)

Latest posts

Back