Finally got enough bottles for first batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Gordon_Freeman

Reaction score
Woohoo! We've been guzzling Grolsch and Moosbacher swingtops, and Carta Blanca bombers for a month or so and I finally have enough bottles for my first 5gal brew! :tank:

Those Quart bottles sure do help make up some volume....

I still need more so that I don't have to wait until the bottles are all drank to make more brew. I guess that means I'll be forced to buy more beer :drunk:

Woohoo! We've been guzzling Grolsch and Moosbacher swingtops, and Carta Blanca bombers for a month or so and I finally have enough bottles for my first 5gal brew! :tank:

Those Quart bottles sure do help make up some volume....

I still need more so that I don't have to wait until the bottles are all drank to make more brew. I guess that means I'll be forced to buy more beer :drunk:

I know what you mean. I miscalculated my bottle date and ended up having to drink 36 in 2 weeks. That's more than I'm used to. Next time I think I'll opt for a local spruce beer - "Marco" - which also comes in swing tops.

Back