• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Fermonster Temp Controlled System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonehenge360

Reaction score
For sale, one home-built temperature control chamber for a fermonster. Fermonster included.

This temp control chamber works great for fermenting wort between 60F and 90F. Heat is provided by 25w bottom heater mat. Cooling is provided with an internal fan and two 4" flex hoses for cold air intake and return. Includes an inkbird controller. I successfully brewed many beers in this from Kveik IPA to kolsch. Great cheap solution if you want to get into temperature control but don't have dedicated room or money for a freezer. Unit is on wheels and is easily stored.

If this does not sell, I plan to dissassemble and sell parts individually, but I wanted to offer it up as a unit if someone wants it. I am located in 16066. For the assembled unit, local pickup only.

Includes:

6 gallon fermonster with all fittings, spare nozzles, lids, etc - $30 new
stainless thermowell with bung and airlock - $25 new
InkBird controller - $35 new
Cooling fan - $18 new
Heating mat 25w - $25 new
Cold air lines w/ quick disconnects - $20 new

Total new: $153

Asking $80 for the unit.
IMG_6987.jpeg
IMG_6988.jpeg
IMG_6989.jpeg