Fermenting with Beer Tools Pro?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discooby

Reaction score
Is there a fermentation schedule in Beer Tools Pro? I can’t seem to find a ferment schedule / log / calendar or anything for that matter. Searching their forum and HBT results in nada (which I can’t believe someone else hasn’t already asked this… I must be over-looking the obvious)!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's what the notes section is for. I usually print out the recipe, then I'll fill out a copy of this and keep it with my recipe. I put all my recipes in a 3-ring binder along with the notes so that I don't lose everything if my computer crashes.

The notes section is kind of what I figured…meh! I think a fermentation scheduler / calendar would be nice to have… but maybe the notes section is good enough.

Thanks for the link to the Brew Day Sheet! :mug:

I know this thread is old.. but I was searching for something similar. I really like the mash/sparge setup of BTP and the ingredients db and setting up my recipes. The thing that's missing is a calendar like Beersmith has.

Back