Fermenting/draft system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hankthebeertank

Reaction score
Hello all,

Wanted to get your thoughts on a product I invented. We have positive experiences with using the machine to ferment and pour homebrew. Was curious if you all would see utility in having a product with a relatively small footprint that could do both.

You can read a little bit about it here:

http://bit.ly/1GrPLt7

:mug:,

Seb

What advantages would you say this has over a jockeybox? A "special price" of $699 may be tough to swallow.

I also missed how this is a fermenting system.

What advantages would you say this has over a jockeybox? A "special price" of $699 may be tough to swallow.

I also missed how this is a fermenting system.

699 is pretty spendy. I think the selling point about using it for fermentation is that you can put a (5 gallon) keg of beer in it and lager for a period of time (mentioned temp range 0f to 40f is too cold for primary fermentation)

I dunno if this really has much utility over a jockey box or ice-based kegerator. Ice is heavy and potentially messy, but that isn't much of an issue if you carry it around on an all-terrain wagon like is recommended for Hank.

it looks like it's basically a slim mini-fridge made out of (granted, pretty well molded and put together) stacked coolers. the largest downside for me being -- you have to have access to power in order for it to keep cool. (granted, not hard to accommodate with AC+DC options)

Back