Fermenting already

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azfalcon

Reaction score
So it's been less than 24hrs and I already have fermenting going. Pretty excited

image-1101180467.jpg

Me too! I brewed yesterday afternoon, and this morning I woke up to "blurp, blurp". I don't care how many batches you brew, seeing it start fermenting is like Christmas morning!

I know the feeling too. Pitched my yeast yesterday at about 3 pm. Woke up this morning to some vigorous bubbling. Always is awesome, considering sometimes I see nothing the next morning. When I see activity that quickly, I get a good feeling inside.

I like sticking my nose into the airlock

right now, the aroma of Centennial is like smelling the farts of an angel

congrats on making billions of yeast very happy. that's a brewer's job

I remember waking up in the middle of the night .... WTH is *that*?

Oh, the fermenter, nvm :)

That was my wife the other night when I had a Belgian Wit going in my closet (closest to her side of the bed). She said it took a couple of times before she figured out what it was....:)

Im glad i have a nice cool basement... I put a fermenter in the closet I might as well learn to sleep in the basement... with the beer.

Past couple of batches I've done I've seen active fermentation in 6-8 hours. I love it, though I wonder if I over pitch.

:off: Over pitching can lead to hit batters, wild pitches and home runs. Damn I can't wait till baseball starts! Go Cards!

grem135 said:
:off: Over pitching can lead to hit batters, wild pitches and home runs. Damn I can't wait till baseball starts! Go Cards!

I think you meant GO BRAVES!!

Me too! I brewed yesterday afternoon, and this morning I woke up to "blurp, blurp". I don't care how many batches you brew, seeing it start fermenting is like Christmas morning!

This is True! It is such a gift to see all that hard work come alive.

Back