Fellowship of the Drink XVIII - XVIII and Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! By the way, my pick and I have been in communication as well, and all is on the up and up. [emoji106]

I got your box out today & PM’d you the tracking info. 1 business day & $12...still saved me on shipping! Too bad our schedules are both insane & we couldn’t get together to grab a beer & exchange the goods. Maybe another time down the road. Cheers!

I got your box out today & PM’d you the tracking info. 1 business day & $12...still saved me on shipping! Too bad our schedules are both insane & we couldn’t get together to grab a beer & exchange the goods. Maybe another time down the road. Cheers!

What a guy! Thanks, bud. Bummed we couldn’t get together this time, let’s make that happen sometime!

I got your box out today

It has arrived safe and sound! Luckily the wife was home to receive it and get it out of the heat. Many, many thanks again, man!

IMG_4988.jpg

Holy bourbon batman!! Christmas in August! Thanks @jimysonView attachment 642166

I hope you enjoy that bottle. I had a second one that I recently finished up and for a 4 year old bourbon was really happy. That was a pick from a group that I was in. It has a nice sweet caramel flavor and the 111 proof really rounds it out. I have another bottle of a different barrel that the same group picked that I’m looking forward to popping.

Enjoy and be safe.

Thanks brother !! Having some now !! Its awesome [emoji16]
I hope you enjoy that bottle. I had a second one that I recently finished up and for a 4 year old bourbon was really happy. That was a pick from a group that I was in. It has a nice sweet caramel flavor and the 111 proof really rounds it out. I have another bottle of a different barrel that the same group picked that I’m looking forward to popping.

Enjoy and be safe.
20190830_220654.jpeg

After an incredibly long week at work, the porch bomb @afro_lou managed to drop on me was more than welcome (especially since I hadn’t had time to restock the fridge!)

Thanks again - looking forward to getting these cooled down and cracking them open!

Attachments

• 7318E948-B8F1-4745-AD76-26880645EE1F.jpeg
    7318E948-B8F1-4745-AD76-26880645EE1F.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 61
Back