Fear the Beard...Rogue, 'New Crustacean' 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be a dirty hippy but this is truly amazing. If in fact anything close to drinkable comes from this it would just further show that beer is devine. Like true lambics, there is some magic in this world. Growing my beard, starting now!

I appreciate the attempt at innovation/marketing, but I'm done with spending my $$$ on well marketed yet dissapointing Rogue offerings.

I've found most of their offerings highly decent, and Dead Guy is fantastic. Unless you've only been drinking their Voodoo abomination I'm curious how you quantify this statement. :mug:

I've found most of their offerings highly decent, and Dead Guy is fantastic. Unless you've only been drinking their Voodoo abomination I'm curious how you quantify this statement. :mug:

Rogue is one of the "big" guys. Its not cool to like their beers anymore. Go ahead and cross off Sierra Nevada and DFH from your list of acceptable breweries for those of us who "love beer".

You're not a real beer fan if you drink anything but the little guys. As soon as they start getting popular though, their beer gets worse, so you need to abandon them

/sarcasm

Back