Fat Tire?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dew73

Reaction score
I keep seeing Fat Tire and was just wondering what other beers does it taste like?

Welcome.
If I understand you correctly, You are wanting to know what other beers taste similar to Fat Tire.
Many Ambers have flavors and notes that are quite the same as Fat Tire. If you truely like the style though, I'd suggest to start with a clone and tweak it toward your tastes from there.

Welcome.
If I understand you correctly, You are wanting to know what other beers taste similar to Fat Tire.
Many Ambers have flavors and notes that are quite the same as Fat Tire. If you truely like the style though, I'd suggest to start with a clone and tweak it toward your tastes from there.

I brewed the Northern Brewers Block Party Amber Ale and did side by side comparison to Fat Tire and mine had more body, richer color and better taste IMHO :cool:

I'm sure, it did. Fat Tire, IMO, is no shining example of the style. It's a decent commercial example.
Not, of course, to detract from yours. I'm sure it was delicious! Hope you get my meaning.

Back