• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas FastFerment - Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasWine

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Edit: two are sold, one left.

Looking to sell three FastFerment conicals. Used for one batch of wine each, then I decided to go a different route [beer]. They were well cared for and are in excellent condition.

Comes with everything I got when I bought them except tubing, which is dirt cheap to replace. Below are pictured two of the three. The third still has wine in it, but will be broken down and thoroughly cleaned before selling.

$75 for one, $140 for two, $200 if you take all three. Local pickup only. I got a quote for shipping theses things yesterday and it was shocking ($108 each!!!).

20150726_190352[1].jpg

Why not continue using them for beer? They work great for beer, wine and cider.

Just asking, as I'm happy with mine for beer and cider so far and looking to try a mead primary next.

Why not continue using them for beer? They work great for beer, wine and cider.

Just asking, as I'm happy with mine for beer and cider so far and looking to try a mead primary next.

I can't fit them in my fermenting chamber for temp control on beer and don't feel like making a bunch of Saison.

Tried wine in them and found that I personally like carboys better. Can't get any simpler than a carboy.

I can't fit them in my fermenting chamber for temp control on beer and don't feel like making a bunch of Saison.

Tried wine in them and found that I personally like carboys better. Can't get any simpler than a carboy.

No worries. I know that they take up more space than a standard 8 gallon bucket and unless you are harvesting yeast, there isn't a big positive over the bucket.

I think what he is wanting you to ship it via truck.

Do you still have the 3rd one? I'm interested, and local.

Back