Fantasy Football?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the date of the first game?
Now that you mention it, it may be the 1st as well. The NFL likes to start the season on Thursday for some reason best kept to themselves.

I'll look into it and move the draft back if need be.

Is this league just for fun (i.e. no money)? If so, and there are spots left, I would join.

Also would like your guys thoughts on a fantasy related topic - I'm in a league where the first place team renames the last place team, and I have the honor and privilege of being the reigning champ.

Do you guys have any funny ideas? I have a couple in mind, but I would like to hear what you would come up with!

Count me in...

Is this league just for fun (i.e. no money)? If so, and there are spots left, I would join.

Also would like your guys thoughts on a fantasy related topic - I'm in a league where the first place team renames the last place team, and I have the honor and privilege of being the reigning champ.

Do you guys have any funny ideas? I have a couple in mind, but I would like to hear what you would come up with!

You're both welcome to join, all I need is your email addresses to send the invites to.

I'll keep that in mind, but I'd like to think we can get one more guy by the end of the month.

Devon, to me it looks like we need 3 more people. Or are you going to cut 2 of the teams to make it even

Well, if aerialmedical takes the 20th spot, we do still have two team owners that haven't responded to their invites. That would still make for even teams if they don't ever come around, but if they aren't going to join I'd suggest finding two more. I'm sure it won't be difficult to fill out the league.

Invite sent. If GHC007 doesn't respond to his invite pretty soon we'll give his spot to someone else. I'm hoping everyone will be active all season long and it doesn't bode well if you don't respond to the initial email.

Some people lose track. It sucks but it happens. I'll be in it all year. This is the biggest league I have played in and never used espn before. Should be interesting. I have all the apps downloaded for the phone and ready to go.

Yep, I'll stick replace one of the non-responders. They've had a week or two, time to move on.

Email?

Invite sent.

I see everyone else is signed up, so I guess we're ready to go.

Invite sent. If GHC007 doesn't respond to his invite pretty soon we'll give his spot to someone else. I'm hoping everyone will be active all season long and it doesn't bode well if you don't respond to the initial email.

Hey Devon, not sure if youve given up my spot, Ive been in the league for a while now as "Team 14," so maybe I was invited twice?? Sorry about the delay Ive been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and didnt keep up with this thread or I wouldve let you know sooner.

Code:
1	SQWR 	Squirrelly Wrath 	Devon Brown 
2	SDA 	West Coast IPA		Corey Esoldi 	
3	PORT 	Robust Porter		Christopher Brinker
4	LOPE 	Team Lopez		Josh Lopez 
5	Booz 	Pittsburgh Boozehounds	Abz Savoryaudio 
6	CAMP 	Gumboro Guzzlers	Eric Camper 	
7	SKIN 	Hittin Da Skins		Matt Hill 
8	Tits 	TDs and Beer		Billy Maffett 	
9	KING 	SB Champs again Packers	JOEL KINGSBURY 
10	BEER 	Davenport Bonecrushers	Tom Sherbon 	
11	LYNN 	The Shockers		dennis lynn 
12	GHC 	Cleveland Steamers	Andy LaVoy 
13	TOUS 	Arrogant Bastards 	Michael Toussaint 
14	HOPS 	A Death by Hops 	Jonathan Plowman 
15	CAC 	Cleats and Cleavage 	Joe Broderick 	
16	Brew 	Home Brewers 		Doug Smith 	
17	531B 	Team 531 Brew Haus 	Wendy Hillger 
18	BEER 	Barley Hunters 		Mike Berman 	
19	RMR 	Ron Mexico Revival 	Ray DelVecchio 
20	MEDX 	Texas Medix 		Ryan Garcia

That's the league as of right now. I don't know how anyone could sign up after a spot was filled, that makes no sense.

If you're not listed above, you can join another team as a second owner. Twenty teams is the max, so I can't add anymore.

That's the league as of right now. I don't know how anyone could sign up after a spot was filled, that makes no sense.

If you're not listed above, you can join another team as a second owner. Twenty teams is the max, so I can't add anymore.

Ok, Im apparently Team 12, sorry for the confusion, I have no idea where I came up with "Team 14". Thanks for clearing that up Devon.

We should come up with some sort of prize for the winner... Anyone up for $10.00 a person? $5.00? A growler of homebrew... ? :)

Any thoughts of an auction draft? That way everyone has equal opportunity at every player (Sorry if it was discussed and decided on earlier, Ive only scrolled thru the rest of the thread).

We should come up with some sort of prize for the winner... Anyone up for $10.00 a person? $5.00? A growler of homebrew... ? :)

How about the bottom 10 send a bottle to the top 10? So the last team sends a bottle to the first place team, second last sends a bottle to the second place, etc.

Any thoughts of an auction draft? That way everyone has equal opportunity at every player (Sorry if it was discussed and decided on earlier, Ive only scrolled thru the rest of the thread).

I have a feeling we'd have a lot of no-shows.

Yes... when it comes to that persons turn, it will wait for the 3 minutes or whatever the limit is... if they dont pick, it picks for them and then all of their next picks are immediate..

Son of a... I think my bowling league starts tonight. If so, I won't be able to make the draft. I'll still be active though, you can count on TDs and Beer.

Are we really doing a live draft? If so then I may not be able to draft as I work in a jail and answer 911 calls so I have set my info to pick for me. Sorry about that.... I am still going to win ( let the **** talking begin )

Son of a... I think my bowling league starts tonight. If so, I won't be able to make the draft. I'll still be active though, you can count on TDs and Beer.
Heh, I was thinking the draft was tomorrow for some reason.

No worries about missing the draft man, just don't field an incomplete lineup or there'll be Hell to pay. :p

Latest posts

Back