• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Fairwell sell :( Grain to Glass. 15G HERMS, electric ready, 2 tap kegerator.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffman34

Reaction score
Due to an upcoming surgery, and change in dietary restrictions, I am going to sell my brewing setup.

Complete grain to glass setup.

15g HERMS brewing setup. Soldered keggles. Electric Ready. I have the elements, and the bulkhead is there for them. I was in the process of building a control panel, which will not be included since it's not even 10% done.

Sight glasses on the HLT and Boil kettle.

The only copper is the immersion chiller and the HERMS coil. The rest is stainless.

FastFerment fermenter. 7g carboy. Carboy hauler, airlocks, etc.

2 Tap kegerator. Perlick 650SS taps. 20# CO2 tank external. Dual regulator. Tank is held exterior with holes drilled in the side for lines.

2 corny kegs with all fittings.

Sankey fitting.

Keg/Carboy washer. Beer line washer.

Other misc items included. Check link to image gallery below for more complete list. To many to list individually.

Everything you need to brew tomorrow, except the grain.

Pics of setup

Wanting to sell as package. $2000.

E8Q4Aq9.jpg

pO84CQF.jpg

OyHt9vb.jpg

Uqx3FTf.jpg

6jALNhc.jpg

zxLHlf8.jpg

Fzjg4wp.jpg

Terre Haute. I would be willing to drive to South Bend if a sale is guaranteed.

I have an iPhone, so if you have one too, we can Facetime and I can give you a closer inspection of the items. I can also take videos if you want.

a youtube video of my rig on it's first run. Doesn't show the loc-tite sparge arm that was added. Also doesn't show the inline thermometer on the mash tun, which also has an oring seal that can be swapped for any other thermometer, which is how I was going to do the controller.

It has both elements for the HLT and the boil kettle. The HLT is the only one currently with the element installed. The boil kettle has a plug. I also have a plug for the HLT if you want to run all gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are willing to part I would be interested in the corny kegs, faucets, and regulator.

Terre Haute. I would be willing to drive to South Bend if a sale is guaranteed.

I have an iPhone, so if you have one too, we can Facetime and I can give you a closer inspection of the items. I can also take videos if you want.

Here's a youtube video of my rig on it's first run. Doesn't show the loc-tite sparge arm that was added. Also doesn't show the inline thermometer on the mash tun, which also has an oring seal that can be swapped for any other thermometer, which is how I was going to do the controller.

It has both elements for the HLT and the boil kettle. The HLT is the only one currently with the element installed. The boil kettle has a plug. I also have a plug for the HLT if you want to run all gas.

I have a buddy looking. I sent him the link, but dont think he is interested. Sorry :(

Latest posts

Back