extract IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tameape44

Reaction score
I have never made an IPA before and was hoping someone could help point me towards a good extract IPA recipe. I am a big fan of Dogfish Head 120 min, Stone, Ranger, etc. Thanks.

use the recipes link on the homepage. There are lots of great recipes. you can convert a recipe if its AG. It may come out slightly different, but probably tastey nonetheless. Just watch out for the grains that need to be mashed.

I was just wondering if anyone had tried any of the recipes on the site and could recomend one that was similar to what I listed.

I was just wondering if anyone had tried any of the recipes on the site and could recomend one that was similar to what I listed.

Yes. I did.

I happen to have a Stone Ruination clone posted, which is in the link that I gave. I don't know if there is a Ranger clone there. You could always take a look for yourself. We're a very helpful group, but you're capable of looking at that link just as I am. There are probably three that you'll see immediately that will look good.

chill out man, your post with the links didn't show up on my phone, my response was more to the others. i'm not lazy and obviously i know i can browse the recipes myself which i did, but ive never tasted those recipes and since im new to homebrewing i cant really tell what its going to taste like from looking at a recipe. most of the ones that referenced the beers i liked were all grain, hence, me asking the question i did.

Back