• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extra big immersion chiller.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thistlebrew

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415293028.202522.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1415293091.047970.jpg

50' coil 1/2" diameter, with garden hose fittings. Works great, just switched to a counter flow chiller instead.

Asking $85. Local pick up only, please (Indy).

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hausofstrauss: I apologize, I haven't gather data like that. I brew 10g batches (always have). I'd say typically down to ale temps in 15-20 minutes, depending on ground water temps. I would think 5g would be a little quicker than that. But can't say for sure.

Still for sale? Interested! While I don't live in Indy, I'll actually be in the area for work next week.

Nucleuscracker: yep. Still for sale.

I'm in the broad ripple area and could plan to meet up one evening if you're going to be in town.

Back