Experimental Brewing podcast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta set me a reminder for this weekend. Is this audio? I can listen to it on the way to my MIL house on Sunday. Or... while AT my MIL's house on Sunday...

Yep, audio. Next one will be more compressed so it's a smaller file.

Please post both quality levels. I'm happy downloading a larger file if the audio quality is better.

And I forgot to download last weekend. Fortunately we only went out for lunch and I didn't have to hang out at the MIL's house all day!

Please post both quality levels. I'm happy downloading a larger file if the audio quality is better.

And I forgot to download last weekend. Fortunately we only went out for lunch and I didn't have to hang out at the MIL's house all day!

Drew does the IT for the podcast, I do the audio. when I asked him about dual file sizes he kinda went crazy! I think I'll compromise....I'll do a mid level compression. Just produced a promo for our San Francisco appearances later this week, and did it that way. Smaller file, sounded great.

Drew does the IT for the podcast, I do the audio. when I asked him about dual file sizes he kinda went crazy! I think I'll compromise....I'll do a mid level compression. Just produced a promo for our San Francisco appearances later this week, and did it that way. Smaller file, sounded great.

Oh come on! Tell Drew to MAN UP!

LOL! As long as it's clear and not too "compressed-sounding" it will be fine for me. I still remember some of those early day podcasts form somewhere (I won't mention) that had a distinct "compressed" sound. Not enjoyable.

Oh come on! Tell Drew to MAN UP!

LOL! As long as it's clear and not too "compressed-sounding" it will be fine for me. I still remember some of those early day podcasts form somewhere (I won't mention) that had a distinct "compressed" sound. Not enjoyable.

Keep in mind that I've been an audio engineer for 50 years and ran a post production studio for 30. I have standards!

I listened to the first one last week, eagerly waiting for the next. I really liked Drew's approach to pumpkin beer, the saison yeast meets caramelized pumpkin sounds amazing.

Back