• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Excess Hops for Sale (Amarillo, Galaxy, more)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbraun77s

Reaction score
Many more than listed...make offers, need gone

I have to clean out my freezer of the excess hops. All are sealed in original packaging and freezer kept. Will give discount for single buyer.

- 1 pound of pellet Citra 17% AA ($20)
- 1/2 pound of pellet NZ Nelson Sauvin ($10)
- 1 pound of pellet NZ Pacifica ($8)
- 1 pound of UK WGV 7.8% ($8)

Also have these opened partials in zip lock bags:
more than 1/2 Magnum 10% ($5)
more than 3/4 Czech Saaz 3.2% ($5)
1/2 Columbus 15.8 ($5)
1/2 UK Goldings ($5)
1/2 Chinook 11% ($7)
1/2 Belma ($5)
1/2 Simcoe ($5)
3/4 Centennial 10% ($8)
1/2 Hallertau 4.3 % ($5)
Almost a pound of Nugget 13.2% ($8)

***$80 for someone to take all that is left.

Can meet in Southern Chester County or Southern Lancaster County.
Thanks.

In Lincoln university off Rte 896, willing to take some off your hands. Let me know about other hops.

I will post the other varieties and quantities tomorrow morning and then we can negotiate a deal. Thanks

Updated full list. See original post. $140 listed. Will take $120 for all + throw in at least another pound of miscellaneous ziplock bags (freezer kept).

I'm willing to negotiate a meeting place this weekend for:

1 pound Amarillo (pellet)
1 pound Willamette
1 pound Cascade
1 pound Santiam

What year are they? If not older then 2015 harvest..I will take the lot and pay shipping if you will box them up and ship them. Bam Done!

Responding to private messages from local buyers. Make an offer on the lot by tomorrow, otherwise splitting up. I will update as they are claimed starting tomorrow.

Updated.

Also have several others opened in zip locks (approximate 3/4 pound each) that will sell for cheap with any of the others still listed. There's centennial, columbus, goldings to name a few.

This guy went well above and beyond to get me the hops when my life got in the way of our original meeting. He's a class act, even though he's a damned Eagles fan.

@cbraun77s Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back