Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankBrew

Reaction score
This is easily the best porter I've ever had. Anyone have a clone? Or even something close? I've been searching for "Milkshake Porters/Stouts" and have had very little luck finding anything.

I'll give this a bump, tried this beer for the first time last weekend and fell in love. It's probably the creamiest beer I've ever had. Maybe there are a lot of oats?...

Its brewed with coffee and almonds. Brewer from westbrook let that out couple weeks ago.

BUmpin up. Anyone care to take a stab at it with me?
WAnted to brew a BCBS clone but i think this will be better for mass consumption.

WHERE TO START!?

Another bump here. I had this beer again today and my god was it epic. If any has come close to cloning it I'd love to hear about it.

never had it (not sold near me) but i was looking for clone recipes and this beer/thread came up. would love to hear if you guys brewed it up

I am looking at brewing something similar to this as well. Would love to hear if anyone has cloned or brewed anything similar.

I am going to revive a dead thread but this is a beer I am very interested in brewing. I have found some information about the beer

2row is the base
Choc, abbey, melanoidin, cara and oats are in there as well. As far as amounts I have yet to find anything.

Does anyone know any more info on this beer?

Hello all... I'm sad this thread hasn't gone any further.... because it has to be the best porter I have ever had. Please.... if there is anyone out there that has a recipe for this delicious brew, I'd love to get it!!

Found this havent tried it yet

http://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/235777/imperial-biscotti-break-clone

Interesting take on it - I'd never have thought of adding roasted almonds to the mash and boil. This is going to go fairly high up my "to brew soon" list I think.

would love to hear how this recipe is, I think the almonds might be better used in secondary but mash/boil is an interesting idea

I've heard that they retooled the recipe recently adding in vanilla/almond extract. I'm thinking I'm gunna take this extract RIS kit I have and pay respect to biscotti break

Back