evil cursed beer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
A while back, You guys helped me put together a recipe out of left over stuff I had here. It was a disaster brewing and bottling wise but tasted GREAT. It was such a mess my wife and I call it Cluster F### Ale or CFA for short. We had beer on the floor....sanitizer spilled all kinds of stuff......

I brewed it again a few weeks ago because I liked it so much and it lived up to the name again. My thermometer took a dive and I had to guess on temps.. Bottled it tonight and sanitized my bottling bucket while my priming sugar boiled. Poured the sanitizer back into my storage bucket and poured the priming sugar into the bottling bucket, put the racking cane into the carboy and prepared to start the siphon and noticed that I hadn't poured all of the " SANITIZER" out of the bottling bucket so I dumped the " SANITIZER" into the storage bucket. THEN I realized it was my priming sugar I just dumped out.....Ok boiled more and got the beer racked into the bottling bucket and the bottling went smooth. I capped everything and while I was writing the name and date on the caps I dropped a bottle right in the middle of the rest of the bottles.. CRASH, Glass everywhere and once again a floor full of this damned cursed beer! I got lucky and only broke one bottle but this beer is definitely living up to its name!!!

Back